Replacing a tracker
If your tracker stops updating, it can be one of the following reasons.
- It can be defect.
- The tracker can be placed somewhere it's unable to send a signal from (surrounded by metal or carbon).
- It maybe outside coverage zone of the GSM network.
- Circumstances can do that your tracker will not update within allocated time (5 min.).
If your tracker is defect and you are still inside the guarantee period you will get a replacement. If you have the "Tracker for life" subscription, will we replace it, as long as your subscription is active.
- Take the tracker out.
- Shake it for 10 seconds.
- Place the tracker outside for 10min (Boat water parameter setting, place it outside for 4 hours).
- Now you should be able to see a position.
Cancel a subscription
You can cancel the subscription at any time, with immediate effect from the end of the chosen subscription period (after 1, 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 or 60 months), unless otherwise specified in a special agreement with Dantracker. Upon cancellation, Dantracker will cancel your user profile and tracker information on the same day, as the subscription period ends.
You are obligated to pay all charges. until the terminated subscription period ends.
If a subscription is terminated, Dantracker will not take further payments, from your selected payment card.
You can cancel your subscription by deleting the tracker from your account. This can be done in Dantracker.com -> login and you can press the red cross in the delete column.